Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems;
- The Power Platform Functional Consultant must have broad applied knowledge of the Power Platform, including practical understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
- Should have experience using Power Platform maker tools to create solutions that use the Power Platform and Microsoft 365.
- Should have proficiency in data modeling, user experience design, requirements analysis, and process analysis.
- Ability to Design Office 365 applications, Power Automate Flow, Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
Required Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Min 4+ years of hands on experience in D365 with one end to end implementation experience.
- Min 2+ years of hands on experience with power apps.
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Knowledge of SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation and configuration.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Configure entity ownership, create new entities, or modify existing entities, create new relationships, or modify existing relationships.
- Create and manage processes, define requirements for business rules, define and implement business rule logic, configure, and test business rules.
- Configure a synchronous classic workflow, and Common Data Service settings.
- Create and configure forms, create and configure views, create and configure charts, create and configure dashboards, configure site maps.
- Create and expose canvas & portal App with common data service.
- Create, configure and manage business process flows – add business rules, workflows, and action steps to a business process flow, define stages and steps.
- Describe types of flows and flow components and trigger a flow by using Common Data Service connectors and implement logic control.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Experience||4+ Years (2 years in Power Apps Developer/ Technical consultant)|