(B.E/B. Tech, BCA, BSc, B. Com) or Diploma.
- Over 3 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience and Excellent knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015.
- Experience of working on 1 full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365.
- Ability to create high quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Cover all aspects of consulting – including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation, and training of end users utilizing primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Perform fit-gap analysis on the business requirements and provide feedback.
- Have full clarity on what is available OOB and what leads to customisation and provide coaching to client on the same.
- Document as-is and to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents.
- Microsoft Certifications for Dynamics 365 CRM would be an advantage.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Notice Period||Immediate to 15 days.|