Educational Qualifications: Ideally a Masters in Math/Statistics/Computer science from a reputed institute.
- The candidate should have strong team building capabilities and also and also demonstrate capabilities of aligning to business objectives set by the organization.
- Need 8+ Years of experience in the relevant role and 3 years or more in a Lead Analyst role.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation and project management skills.
- The ideal candidate has extensive end-to-end modelling experience; with hands-on experience translating raw data from relational databases and Hadoop into modelling data sets (using SQL, SAS or other coding tools).
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the primary data science tool-sets: such as R, SAS, Python etc.
- Working knowledge of methods such as Random Forest, Ensemble Methods, Logistic Regression, Clustering etc and well versed with forecasting models such as ARIMAand Holt-Winters.
- Requires knowledge in Big Data Technologies such as HDFS, Mapreduce, Spark, HIVE, PIG, Oozie etc.
- Should have experience in using tools like PowerBI ,Tableau, QlikView etc.
- Project management knowledge with Agile implementation /Scrum.
- Good communication skills are essential.
|Job Category||Business Development|