Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech /B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers
Design, develop & integrate Office 365 applications, Power Automate Flow, Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and ability to develop methods to new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Customizing SharePoint lists and disparate systems with PowerApps Knowledge of PowerApps and Power Automate licensing Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Ability to create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate and to implement solutions with multiple data source.
- Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
- Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
Required Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Should have hands on experience on writing complex SQL queries workflows using PowerApps and Microsoft Power Automate.
- Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience with API or rest services integrations.
- Experience with Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular) & experience with various design frameworks.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- POWER BI Min 2+ years of hand on experience in POWER BI Reports and dashboard development, MS SSAS, MS SSAS & POWER BI Candidate.
|Job Category||Business Development|
|Experience||4+ Years (2 years in Power Apps Developer/ Technical consultant)|