Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Are you looking for
- Substantially reduced freight cost?
- Consolidation of transporters based on size of the operations?
- Consolidated data availability?
- Analysis of baseline data?
- Standardization of agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements (NDA), statements of work (SoW), or master service agreements (MSA)?
- Streamlining of inbound processes?
- Standardization across inbound, outbound, inter-unit transfer, full truck load (FTL), part-truck load (PTL) processes?
- Predictive analytics to project performance and manage proactively rather than retrospectively?
Anantara’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management solutions are a combination of Consulting and IT interventions to effectively deliver the desired results, i.e., guaranteed savings in freight costs and measurable improvements in Supply Chain performance. The figure below illustrates the approach employed. To achieve the best results, we customize this approach based on the specific organizational requirements of our clients.
Using our extensive experience in providing Logistics Solutions, we have put together a unique framework that addresses our clients’ need to optimize freight operations. The Logistics Solutions are integrated solutions that have the following key components:
Key Highlights and Results
To find out more about Anantara’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management solutions, Contact Us today.