Introducing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Dynamics 365 Human Resources provides the workforce insights you need to build data-driven employee experiences across multiple areas, including: Compensation, Benefits, Leave and absence, Compliance, Payroll integration, Performance feedback, Training and certification, Self-service programs.
Human Resources connects people and operations data to help you optimize workforce costs and take care of your employees.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Dynamics 365 Human Resources helps you manage and develop your employees, with everything from guided learning experiences to performance assessments. You can create streamlined, talent-centric processes and effective programs that optimize workforce costs, deliver business impact, and drive an agile, high-performance culture. Dynamics 365 Human Resources helps you balance operational excellence, organizational agility, and the employee experience to create a workplace where people and your business thrive.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources can transform and automate the following tasks:
- Administer organizational structures.
- Maintain comprehensive employee information from hire to retire.
- Manage employee competencies.
- Define and administer benefit plans, enroll employees, assign dependent coverage, and designate beneficiaries.
- Establish and monitor absence policies.
- Transform employee experiences
- Optimize HR programs
- Increase organizational agility
- Discover Workforce Insights
To know more about Anantara’s Dynamics 365 Human Resources services, Contact Us today.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Microsoft Power Platform